- Provide objective head impact data
- Improve quality of care provided to your athletes
- Create a longitudinal head impact profile for each athlete
- Provide additional metrics used to optimise performance
- Improve decision-making for medical staff
The Nexus A9
Smart Mouthguard & Portal
Athlete wears a custom-fit, custom-calibrated Nexus A9 impact sensor.
Athlete experiences a head impact, and the Nexus A9 sensor registers the data.
Independently validated machine learning algorithms classify the data as a true impact event.
All data collected from athletes syncs to their Nexus portal; a secure cloud storage for easy access.
Administrations, doctors, and teams assess the data, which enables strategy based on patterns and trends.